Friday, July 27, 2012

Who am I?

I am Erin. I am a teacher, a Christian, a daughter, a sister and a soon-to-be sister-in-law. I am a friend, a dog person, a lover of teacher bags and cute boxes. I am also a foster mom... a single foster mom.

I have always wanted to foster. I can't remember a time in my life that I didn't want to. I always just assumed (and prayed) that I would get married, start a family, and then foster. God, however, has a different plan for me. I not only have a unique position in the lives of the kids who come into my care, but I also now have an opportunity for ministry with all single moms, especially those whose kids I am caring for.

I love where I am in life. I love the people and organizations that God has brought into my life in order to support me in my special form of motherhood. Thank God for unanswered prayers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment